Google Hangouts is a platform where you can chat with your Gmail friends easily and even make voice and video call to them. It is an upgraded version of the older chat allowed by Gmail. With Hangouts, you can send images, videos, animations and emoticons with your text to make it more meaningful. You can easily access Hangouts contacts by logging into your Gmail account. To get detailed help on the Hangouts topic, you can contact the experts at Gmail Technical Support.
Sometimes, users find it difficult to understand the working and specifications of Hangouts so they want to revert back to their old chat. In that case, they are allowed to do so. Just follow these steps to perform the operation.
- · Login your account first and get to the Hangouts tab.
- · Click on the little drop icon next to your name.
- · In the pop-up menu, scroll to the bottom to find ‘Sign Out’.
- · Click on it to sign out of Hangouts.
- · Now you will see the ‘Revert to old chat’ option at the bottom.
- · Click on it and verify that you want to revert to old chat.
- · Wait for the page to refresh and you will now be allowed to use the old chat facility.
In case you want to use Hangouts later, you can easily do that by following the same procedure and choosing ‘Try new Google Hangouts’ on the 5th step. Dial Gmail Phone Number and talk to the experts if you need more help.